Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Back in town!

Well I've been away for a week in sunny Florida visiting my dad and have now returned to snowy Boston :) With nothing to do on this cold snowy day I've decided to have a sale. So I've made a new listing at my Etsy store for all of you who have been waiting for me to bring this sale back here it is 6 bars for $25 and free shipping in USA

Also please vote for my sale on CheapTweet here Vote on CheapTweet for me

While I'm at it I'd like to share a couple of shots from my trip with my dad. Here is one in the harbor.


and this is one out the back door, not bad huh?




With it looking like this out my window right now I think I'll pretend I'm still in Florida for a few days LOL.

Hope you all are having a pleasant and hopefully warm Sunday in your part of the world. I'll be back to my routine tomorrow, making soap YAY!

4 comments:

Mary Humphrey said...

Beautiful soap!

DeShawn Marie said...

Thank YOU!

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

Oh I saw what Boston was getting hit with, and I just can't IMAGINE living in that kind of climate!

DeShawn Marie said...

Yes, it's tough, especially after a week in Florida.