Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Honfleur, France


Honfleur Harbour in Honfleur, France

This quaint little town north of Paris is a great little place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Paris city lights.  Just a short drive away, filled with wonderful shops, restaurants and history.  An absolute must if you are in the area.  You won't regret it, I promise.

I visited in 2007 and discovered several new oils to try in my soap making along with a few French herbs.  This town has a lot of little shops just filled with herbs, meats, oils.  There was even a really nice soap shop there.  I only had time to be there for a day, but I would recommend spending a weekend there if you have the time there is definitely enough to explore for a few days.

Until next time, Au revoir!

No comments: