Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

A working vacation in Florida.

With my dad recently moving to Florida I have been trying to make the most of it and spend time there until Summer arrives in Boston. So I shipped a bunch of soap to Florida and have been working from my dad's houseboat. It's been quite an experience. What I love so much about Florida besides the weather is the fact there are so many outdoor events. I've been gathering lots of inspiration and will be looking to develop a few new soaps this Summer. This past weekend I went to the local farmers market and really enjoyed getting an assortment of fresh fruit, veggies and cheese. After the long hard winter in Boston this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Now you know why you haven't heard from me in a while ;-) I've been soaking up the sun, eating well and working on new soaps here in sunny Florida. Here are a few photos from my excursion to the farmers market.


Who can resist the temptation of fresh strawberries? I just had to get some.


and take a look at these veggies, fresh and delicious!



Tomatos anyone?



Well I'm back to work, work, work so I'll keep you posted to my adventures here in Florida.

No comments: