Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

DeShawn Marie's Handmade Soap Studio


Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com



  • DeShawn Marie Etsy Shop
  • 9 comments:

    emptynestegg said...

    Great job! Looking forward to more videos.

    DeShawn Marie said...

    Thanks :-) I'll try not to say hmmmm and uh so much in the future ones LOL. I appreciate you taking the time to watch. xoxo

    anita ko said...

    Wow, I love your studio! Thanks for sharing. =) I also love your soaps, very beautiful and look like arts.

    T.A. Helton said...

    Great video. I've love looking at your soap!

    DeShawn Marie said...

    Thanks TA and Anita! I appreciate the feedback :-)

    Unknown said...

    Beautiful soaps!

    The Soap Sister said...

    Nice video DeShawn! But PLEASE tell me your studio isn't always so neat & tidy :) LOL! Haven't found the time (or guts for that matter) to do videos -my hat's off to you. -Becky

    DeShawn Marie said...

    haha yea Becky, it takes some courage to do it, but I'm getting a bit more comfortable with it. The time is definitely a problem, it is time consuming. As for my clean studio...I'm pretty organized and it is that clean about 5 out of 7 days of the week. I'm a clean freak. I think my new assistant is wondering how the heck I keep it so clean and organized? LOL

    Two Blooms Design Studio said...

    I loved this video and your dress it cute with the pink belt. I love how you have your herbs and scents displayed. I have so many scents I have to store them all alphabetically in a cupboard.

    Michelle