Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

And the winner is........drum roll please

That's right, we've got a winner!!  I put all of the entries into a hat and drew out a name.  I'm happy to announce the lucky winner is BPR Designs!!  I've just sent her an announcement of her winnings on Etsy and Facebook.  Hopefully she will wake up soon to see her good fortune(she lives on the west coast) Congratulations BPR Designs. Who also happens to be a soap dish designer from Portland, OR. Now I'm curious which lovely soap she is going to want??  Hmmm waiting in anticipation ;-)

Thanks to all who entered. If you didn't win, don't worry there will be other chances in the future :-)

If you are reading this in a Facebook note, a reader or some other format then go to my blog at DeShawn's Blog to see the original post.


Bookmark and Share
  • DeShawnMarie.com


  • 1 comment:

    Anne-Marie said...

    Congratulations BPR Designs! What a lucky winner...soap of choice =)