Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boston Handmade


Hello, I wanted to introduce everybody to a group in which I have recently been accepted.



I'm very happy to say

I'M A PROUD MEMBER OF BOSTON HANDMADE:
Boston Handmade, is a gathering of colleagues who support one another in the pursuit of creativity made by hand. All members of Boston Handmade are registered sellers on Etsy.com and are all based in Massachusetts. Our members create a wide variety of handcrafted art including: jewelry, photography, paper goods, collage art, ceramics, clothing, accessories, dolls, bath & beauty products and home décor.

You may find items from myself and all Boston Handmade members at this link Boston Handmade Etsy You may also find out more about us at Boston Handmade Blog or Boston Handmade

4 comments:

Me said...

Welcome DeShawn!

DeShawn Marie said...

Awwe thanks Lucie! I'm really happy about it. It's even given me a reason to get this blog more organized and "designed" LOL

Unknown said...

Hey DeShawn, we're so glad you joined! See you soon.

DeShawn Marie said...

Christine, Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Looking forward to the Valentine show.