Pages

Monday, February 09, 2009

Today is a Happy Day :)


Don't know why, but for some reason today I woke up in a happy mood. I've felt very creative the last few days and full of thought. Some of that came out this morning in the form of collages. The picture above was a small collage I made for an empty picture frame I had on my dresser.

I also made some candles in the last few days. For those of you who don't know that candles were my focus for many years I will post some photos of them soon. I hadn't made candles in about a year and then yesterday I busted the old wax melter out and started creating. Maybe it's the slightly warmer weather we've had the last few days or the fact that it is clear beautiful skies here today. The sun really boosted my spirits. Needless to say I'm glad that boost arrived. Some of that trapped energy is coming out to create again. I'll have lots of photos of projects posted soon.

Also stop back by this week as I'll be posting a free soap give away! Be sure to vote on your favorite scent in the poll on the right as that is going to help me choose which soap to give :)

No comments: