Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Wanted to share the wealth

Happy Monday everyone, I have been in the process of getting things organized here around the studio and have discovered some great blogs of organizing ideas and tips. I couldn't help but want to share the wealth of information found on both of these blogs. They are both very helpful!

The first one I saw this amazing idea and just loved it since I had a whole slew of empty jars stashed away this was the perfect idea for me.  I found this on the blog iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
You've got to check that blog out even if you are the organizing queen!




I then ran across this amazing idea on Pinterest and couldn't help myself but be drawn to check it out.  BRILLIANT, I say...absolutely brilliant.  I found this on the four generations blog   http://www.fourgenerationsoneroof.com/ and I am amazed at the wealth of knowledge on that blog.  If you think you've thought of everything or know everything...well take a look as I'm sure you will learn something from this blog :-)


Well hope you all have a great week filled with lots of great ideas and inspiration.  Happy Spring everyone!


Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • DeShawn Marie Etsy Shop
  • 1 comment:

    Britney said...

    Thanks for the share--that site is full of a lot of great ideas!