Monday, August 15, 2011

New Soap Club Options available at my Etsy shop!

By popular demand I've made some new soap club options available to you all at my Etsy shop You can now purchase 3, 6, 9 and 12 months of soap on Etsy. Here is my shop section containing the soap club options Soap Club Section on Etsy

The soap club also makes a great birthday, wedding or Christmas present so next time you're in a fuss about what to get that special some one the soap club is just a click away and can solve all of your gift giving needs.

You can purchase the soap club in full at my Etsy shop or you can do it month by month at my website
Thanks again to everyone who has pushed me to get this done. Voila, I told you I'd have it up soon :-)


Anne-Marie said...

What a great idea! That would be a fantastic gift that just keeps on giving =)

Donna said...


Donna said...


Dan Zuluaga said...

Giving handmade soap is such a great gift idea! Because its production has little impact on the environment and it's a consumable item.