Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

I feel like I'm in Costa Rica

Photoresize1299166027517

Well I made it to Florida and am now begining to set up the new studio! With the view out the window I feel like I'm in Costa Rica. I haven't seen any monkeys or iguanas yet but that is all that is missing from this tropical jungle. I can't complain at all about the weather. I left Boston at a crisp 29 degrees and arrived here in FL at a balmy 79.

Over the next 2 weeks I will be setting up and settling in. I am looking at probably a March 15th re-opening. I will keep you all posted as things progress. So far I'm loving it!

4 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I am so jealous you have moved to FL! I have intentions of moving there some day but until then will have to deal with MA weather!!! Have fun getting settled. ~Val

Jennifer Young said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear more about your journey and how things are moving along!! Pix of the new studio/ shop? xo Jen

T.A. Helton said...

And believe me...the balmy hot weather never goes anywhere! LOL Take it from me, Mobile AL isn't too far away ;-)

Oh...and iguanas...NO, but gators...MAYBE! LOL

Bonita Rose said...

Wow.. so so beautiful..lucky you.. hubby and I are planning to move to either south coastal GA or FL in the coming few years. No more Fargo for us! Whereabouts are you living? hugs xo bonnierose