Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Putting all new items on Etsy

Hi, I've spent all day developing some new soap from ingredients I collected in Europe last Summer. It was a fun soap day :) I'm posting lots of new stuff on Etsy as I develop them as it seems to be the best place to test the market for something new. With what feedback I get from them I will add them to my website DeShawn Marie Handmade Soap over time. I'm very happy with one of my new creations the Cedarwood, Lavender, Clove Soap is fantastic...I think it will become one of my new favorites! Here is a link to it on Etsy Cedarwood, Lavender, Clove Soap.
I'm also happy to say that I will be able to devote more time to my blogs and work more on keeping things up to date. I would love to hear any feedback or comments. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: